Tuesday, September 4, 2012
One of my dear friends mentioned to me how majority of the fall kits this year were PTU.
With that said, i decided to create the FTU fall kit, "For the Love of Fall".
It's pretty self explanatory and very gorgeous! 
All I ask is that you leave a little love if you download.


Here's a tag I made with the wonderful artwork of Elias Chatzoudis to show you how awesome the kit is.

My home girl , Breena (Breena's Hot Spot) used the kit to create me this beautiful forum set! 
I absolutely love it!



17 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing love! I really like these "out-of-the-box" kits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ROCK! This kit looks AWESOME!

    THANK YOU! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias por compartir tan lindo trabajo y su tiempo,que tengan un gran dia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see so much more than fall in this beautiful kit.

    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dl'd and LOVE! Thank you Karra =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this beautiful kit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this pretty Fall freebie!:)

    ReplyDelete

[center]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc93/karramel07/PP%20Challenges%20and%20Prezzies/bloglayout10siggy.png[/center]

My Blinkie

Proud Mod

Photobucket
Forum
Photobucket
Blog
Store!

Favorite Sites

Digital Scrapbooking at Pixel Scrapper

My Licenses

My PSP Tubes: MPT11326
PSP Tubes Emporium: PTE1316
Indie-Zine: IZ5092
Lorenzo Di Mauro: LO1325DM
Keith Garvey: KG2770
Elias Chatzoudis: EAS11279
Arthur Crowe: AC644
Ismael Rac: IRS1890H
Barbara Jensen: BJ3485
UpYour Art: UYA4382
Creative Design Outlet: CDO-3393
Dreamscape Imaging: DSI867
PicsForDesign: pfd_karramel88
Scraps and the City: SATC834
Zindy Nielsen: ZZT3128
Roman Zaric: RZ216
The PSP Project: TPP02174